Are your kids getting lethargic and are not showing the potency they should display? The withering kids also lag in other cutthroat competitions, whether it be academic or extra-curricular. Myriad researches have proven that the sedentary lifestyle, which too in early childhood, leads to complications in the longer run. Hence, it is incumbent upon guardians to infuse physical activities into the banal life of gadget-savvy children.
Suppose one looks for the option that provides a plethora of physical energy to the kids sans stepping out of the comfort of the home. There are very few, but the one, Home Gym for Kids, sits atop is sufficient.
Home Gym for Kids provides both fun and wholesome health hand in hand. The time is consumed positively while the growing kids learn STEM concepts, maneuverability, critical thinking, and analytical reasoning. Muscular strength is an additional brownie point.
What is Difference B/W Adults and Kids Gym?
A caution here is not to muddle the Home Gym for Kids with the Home Gum for adults. The former is 180° different from the latter. Here are the four key differences that would clear the concepts.
- Kids Version Needs Additional Safety – Kids are the amateur newbies that need to have fun with caution. We cannot accept the caution from the kids owing to their tender age. So, it is pertinent for the designers and manufacturers to add extra safety to the kid’s versions of Home Gyms.
- Children Need Some Extra Fun Than Adults – Home Gym for adults is the plain setting for toning up the body, shedding extra calories, and sprinkle some sweat. The grown-ups are already motivated enough, so the Gym without fun is Okay! Nonetheless, it is not okay with the Gym for Kids. The kids need some extra fun, energy, obstacles, and incremental difficulty levels. The Gym for Kids should be a motivational venue itself.
- Difference of physique Requirements is Obvious – The children are the miniature form of the human. Hence, they require climbing features, steps, and other gadgets that suit the mini size. Ergonomics has a significant say in designing the Home Gym for Kids.
- Aesthetics is a must-have for Kids-Grade – The color patterns, decor, and design of the Kids-specific Home Gym need to be in sync with the children’s philosophy. Neglecting this vital aspect has two significant downfalls; firstly, children will spurn; and secondly, the structure itself would be an eyesore.
It’s time to roll out the list of six best Home Gym for Kids on the anvil. The brands are placed on ascending order of merit, so read till last to meet with the creme-de-la-creme.
1. Gym1 Deluxe Indoor Doorway
Gym1 is an amalgam of fitness and fun. This elegant home gym facilitates both kids and adults in the same, real family fun. Kids can enjoy the jungle gym; while, the grown-ups could use it as a pull-up bar. The presence of Gym1 at home enhances the agility and overall fitness of the growing children.
- Six Attachments – Variety is the spice of life; Gym1 comes up with six different attachments such as plastic rings for gymnastics, swing, trapeze bar, wood-rope-ladder, and knotted rope.
- Universal door frame fitting – The swing set can easily be installed into any door frame at the range of 25-35 inches. The versatile size is befitting for an indoor jungle party.
Gym1 is handy to use. The product’s usability is endorsed by the patented Vise Grips that make this gym set trusted enough for fearless gymnastics, swinging, and climbing. Moreover, the product is certified and tested by regulatory bodies such as EN International and ASTM for supreme user satisfaction.
Compelling Reason for Buying
Home gyms are prone to wear and tear. Life gets reduced manifold once the children roll out the party. Brands are still on the fence about the durability that can stand against the mischievous kids. Gym1 emerges victorious here and stands as the strongest and safest.
The professional-grade steel bolsters the strongness while the safety is tested and certified by the ASTM standards. Both aspects make Gym1 an excellent case to purchase.
2. Comet 1: Kids Indoor Home Gym
Comet home gym is another home gym with a characteristic T-shaped frame that allows children of all ages to have a fun ride. The fantastic feature of Comet home gym is the model that has stairs on different sides, while the hinge is adjustable. This model provides both safety and a challenging structure for kids in the same vein.
- Anti-slip Crossbars – The frame is laden with two anti-slip crossbars to enhance the exercising convenience. The crossbars also keep the children safe and sound.
- T-Shaped Frame – T-shaped Frame is a positive innovation in the genre of Indoor Home Gym/Playgrounds. Unlike Swedish walls, the frame is sturdy and reliable to load up to 220 pounds.
Comet is handy to be used by the kids as the difficulty level is incremental. This incremental difficulty is a blessing in disguise. Moreover, the usage is so enticing that the children happily put off the digital gadgets and get ready for physical activities.
Compelling Reason for Buying
Although Comet is an excellent home gym, the reason that compelled us to plunge into the frenzy buying is the aesthetic design. The brighter and warmer colors suit the children’s home decor, to boot. Moreover, the design and texture of racks, ropes, or hinges are also over-the-top.
3. Funphix Climbing Gyms
Although Home Gyms are built under the philosophy of making children more agile and swift. Nonetheless, Funphix, a set of 298 pieces, 80 tubes, 56 connectors, 160 screws, and two keys, goes the extra mile and designs the toys in such a manner that the children become serious future analyzers, planners, and designers. This gym takes the imaginations to the next generation thinking. Amazingly, there is no bar imposed on the limits of the set. It all depends on creativity. Lastly, Funphix is fun to assemble and disassemble.
- Weather-endured – Funphix is a versatile gym that is suitable to be placed at outdoor and indoor play structures. It does not matter whether it rains or shines, the enchanted kids would be all set to burn off energy.
- Safe infrastructure – Funphix is a highly safe infrastructure to climb and construct. The designers of this gym have assumed safety first and must, truly viable for 2-12 years old kids.
The connectors and colorful tubes are very easy to design and assemble with small hands. This feature makes Funphix a perfect choice for the kids.
Compelling Reason for Buying
All Home Gyms provide the avenue to play, but Funphix allows the children to nourish artistic skills, boost up cognitive abilities, and meander their imagination to create a hi-fi climbing structure. This pre-school learning becomes helpful at later ages.
4. WEDANTA Wooden Swedish Ladder Wall Set
Wedanta is a startling gym playset for the whole family. This multifarious gym is made up of pure wood that is organic, warm, and viable to the home’s decor. The Wedanta ladder could be attached to any formation, whether concrete, drywall, or wood.
- Polished Surfaces – All surfaces are well-varnished, well-polished, non-toxic, and highly safe for children on the play.
- Sturdy Power Tower – It is a myth that wooden gyms are shabby and weak. Wedanta chucks out this misplaced notion by rolling out a state-of-the-art wood-based kids’ gym that is highly durable and convenient.
The durable stall bars offer a convenient grip that is viable for children. This factor rivets up the usability grade manifold.
Compelling Reason for Buying
The main advantage of Wedanta that makes it a perfect product to purchase is its fitness agility. The muscles and physical form of the children and adolescents have aptly toned up thanks to the incremental push. Moreover, several stretching exercises can be claimed at this single fitness station.
5. BEEYEO Gymnastics Bars for Kids
Beeyeo is an elaborate all-in-one inside play gym for kids. The kit is an entertaining gymnastics-cum-jungle tool where kids can play pirates while nourishing their muscles. Besides the fun frenzy, the model adheres to the highest standards of safety and reliability. Although the targeted audience is the kids, in the same vein, adolescents could also join.
- Easy Assembly – The indoor climbing gym is adorned with reliable fastening. The set is assembled in a jiffy thanks to the clear assembly direction. Moreover, the mounts could be secured to the concrete, drywall, or wood.
- Polished Surfaces – The corners could prove fatal while handling the play gym toys. Beeyeo corners are aptly made benign by perfect non-toxic polishing. One can use it with extreme peace.
Usability is super simple as the model adheres to the international standards of reliability and usability. The steps are easy to climb and dismount. Our assessors grade the usability for this product as 9 out of 10.
Compelling Reason for Buying
The buyers, more than often, look for the good aspects one could garner from a single-line gym. Beeyeo is multifarious and multifunctional. A variety of exercises could be executed herein to tone and maintain the body shape. Moreover, Beeyeo is an excellent tool to relax muscles. Now, who, having a figment of sensation, could deny the buying?
6. SportStrail Ninja Warrior
SportsTrail is another sports-grade indoor gym that improves physical and core strength. It also reminds us of the Ninja Warrior Game, which is a perfect solution to keep your children in shape. The kit contains monkey lines, square buckles, wooden bars, knots, rings, tree protectors, climbing rolls, and storage bags.
- Free Goodies – The gym comes up with a free-of-cost carry bag and tree protector. The tree protector is an excellent help in climbing as it saves the trees from damage. At the same time, you can stir the paraphernalia at the sack.
- Perfect Workout Course – SportsTrail provides an ideal avenue for slackline webbing. The 13 Square buckle sets allow you to choose the difficulty of the course. The strength training program is concomitant with the ages 5+. Moreover, the gun turns into the typical slackline once the obstacles are removed.
SportsTrail is easy to set up. As the ninja warrior, obstacles can quickly be installed anywhere. You need two mature trees, bars, and pillars, and the game goes on. A good usability grade makes this kid-targeted product set on camping trips, beach parks, fitness classes, basement, pools, and wherever you want.
Compelling Reason for Buying
Quality is the key; SportsTrail has won customer confidence owing to its state-of-the-art gold standards. The monkey line obstacle course, slackline webbing, ratchet webbing all are durable to the core.
Why Home Gym for Kids is a Must-Have?
- Improves Cognitive Skills and Mental Health
- Encourages Family Time and Values
- keeping your kids occupied, active, and healthy
- boost a child’s self-confidence
- Character Development
- Rough and Tumble Play
- Prevents Obesity
- Removes Video Games
- Helps with Homework
- Kids Play for Hours
- Boosts Social Skills
- Creativity is Encouraged
It is a proven fact that children are at risk of obesity and having other health problems if they don’t get enough physical activity. However, research has shown that children need to be active more than adults do. Keeping up with that can be challenging because kids tend to have shorter attention spans for anything except video games. This is why home gyms for children are such a lifesaver – it allows them to exercise while also giving their brains some workout time!
When kids exercise, their brain is working at top speed to keep up with the movements. It increases blood flow and oxygen, which improves cognitive skills and mental health.
Home gyms are also a great way for families to spend time together because it gives parents something to do besides having a TV or video games be so much of a big deal. This helps develop family values. Children who grow up in homes where home gym equipment is present learn how to take care of things themselves and don’t run into problems later in life when they have their own stuff but no idea how to maintain it!
Home gyms help boost self-confidence by showing children that they can accomplish goals like reaching double dutch jump rope or doing 100 push-ups a day. This helps kids become more and more motivated to stay fit and healthy!
Home gyms are a great way to encourage rough-and-tumble play, which is important for social growth. As well as teaching children how to interact with others improves self-esteem because children discover that they might be better at something than they thought they were.
Essentially, home gyms give children the opportunity to explore their creativity without having any limitations set upon them. There are no rules on using your own bodyweight or what equipment is available for you! Creativity is essential in developing young minds because it teaches them logic and discipline, both of which have lifelong benefits long after childhood has passed.
Increasing physical activity in children can also help prevent obesity, which is a big problem worldwide. A home gym for kids prevents sedentary activity and the consumption of junk food and other forms of unhealthy eating.
It's Time to Dismount!
The reviews of the cherry-picked brands are self-explanatory, making a solid case for the very existence of Home Gym for Kids at home. Well, the brands mentioned above are randomly selected purely based on performance and construction.
The Home Gyms are excellent, but Gym1 is the best due to various out-of-box solutions and customization. Secondly, Beeyeo is another unparalleled brand, ranked second here; our veterans loved its rubberized gripping. Same like this, the list goes on and ends at the sixth-best Home Gym. We are sure that selection on our recommendation would not dismay you. The only consideration is a thorough need analysis before striking the deal.
Comparison of Home gyms for kids
|GYm 1||26 x 10 x 20 inches||Six||Steel, Plastic, Rope, Wood||300 LBS|
|Comet||46 x 24 x 5.5 inches||Five||Steel, Plastic||220 LBS|
|FunPhix||17 x 17 x 25 inches||Several||Steel, Plastic||298 Lbs|
|Wandata||46.3 x 10.87 x 7.87 inches||Five||Wood||298 LBS|
|Beeyeo||58 x 40 x 54 inches||Three||Steel, Wood, Plastic||140 Lbs|
|Sportstrial||17.56 x 11.97 x 7.2 inches||Twelve||Steel||440 Lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
Your child may outgrow a playset gym pretty quickly, so you might not want to spend a ton of money on it in the first place. There is no exact age when you must bring a home gym for your kids. If they want one, they will need it and if they don't, it will be a waste of money.
Home gyms are great for children of all ages, although some toys are more suited to certain ages. For example, you might not want you using a resin pull-up bar or doing muscle-ups on monkey bars in the garage gym!
You must also consider what kind of equipment you will need and how practical it is to install the stuff. If your kids want rock climbing walls, then you must budget accordingly!
That being said, it's super fun to get home gym equipment for your kids, but you have to make sure that they want it and that you have the room to install it. We recommend starting with a playset gym as a starter gym for your kids and then scaling up from there!
Children’s fitness equipment is a term that encompasses several types of fitness-related play structures and toys for use by children inside or outside their homes. These pieces of equipment are intended to teach the physical skills required for sports, fitness, and other physical activity. These are typically designed to be affordable, durable, and safe for the intended user.
They can be used alone or in combination with one another.
Some examples of children’s fitness equipment include balance beam structures, trampolines and climbing walls, monkey bars, toy boats, small playgrounds where most toys are made out of safety plastic material, many different types of balls, and other toys for the development stages of a child.
Many people are now using children’s fitness equipment to complement traditional physical education in schools and pre-schools.
Children’s fitness equipment is important in the early years (18 months – 6 years) as it helps develop balance, coordination, and concentration.
When it comes to exercising and staying fit, children are no different than adults. They need the same opportunities for exercise as adults do, but they also need a space designed specifically with them in mind. Luckily there are plenty of indoor fitness options geared towards kids! The 7 best home gyms for kids include both simple and complex equipment like trampolines or climbing walls.
We hope this list helps you find an option that will work well for your family’s needs so everyone can stay active inside all year long—no matter what the weather looks like outside! So which of these home gym ideas would be perfect for your little one?